Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 60. Safety
- Section 660. Definitions.
previous: Section 650
. Penalty For Violations.
next: Section 670
. Prohibition Against Placement of Equipment Near Electrical Power Lines and Conductors.
AS 18.60.660. Definitions.
In AS 18.60.580
- (1) "commissioner" means commissioner of labor and workforce development;
- (2) "department" means the Department of Labor and Workforce Development;
- (3) "electrical wiring" means the entire electrical system, including all conducting and shielding material, all
regulatory and safety apparatus, and all devices and techniques used in the process of installation;
- (4) "public structures" mean buildings such as hotels, resident housing with more than one rental unit, restaurants,
taverns, lodging houses, children's homes, auditoriums, town halls, or any structure designed or used for public
assembly whether publicly or privately financed.
Article 07. HIGH VOLTAGE LINES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.