Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 7. Certificate of Need Program
- Section 45. Time Standards For Review of Applications For Certificates of Need.
previous: Section 43
. Standard of Review For Applications For Certificates of Need Relating to Nursing Homes, Nursing Home Beds, and Residential Psychiatric Treatment Centers.
next: Section 50
. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 275 SLA 1976].
AS 18.07.045. Time Standards For Review of Applications For Certificates of Need.
- (a) The following time standards apply for a review by the department of an application for a certificate of need under
- (1) the department may defer commencement of the review process under this chapter for an application for a period not to
exceed 60 days after the determination that the application is complete in order to allow the department to receive and
consider concurrent applications from each person who has submitted a letter of intent to submit an application
proposing an activity that is similar to the activity proposed by the application in the geographic area;
- (2) the department shall review the application made under this chapter and submit an analysis and recommendation to the
commissioner within 60 days after the date that notification under AS 18.07.035
(c) is sent to the applicant stating that the application is complete.
- (b) The commissioner may extend the time periods set out in (a) of this section for not more than 30 days for any of the
- (1) the applicant amends the application under this chapter;
- (2) the department requests an extension of time within which to prepare its findings and recommendations on the
application; the commissioner may grant only one extension under this paragraph.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.