Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 7. Certificate of Need Program
- Section 35. Application and Fees.
previous: Section 31
. Certificate of Need Required; Relocations.
next: Section 40
. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 275 SLA 1976].
AS 18.07.035. Application and Fees.
- (a) Application for a certificate of need shall be made to the department upon a form provided by the department and must
contain the information the department requires to reach a decision under this chapter. Each application for a
certificate of need must be accompanied by an application fee established by the department by regulation.
- (b) The department may require a person who intends to submit an application under (a) of this section to submit a letter
of intent to the department, except in the case of an application for an emergency or temporary certificate of need
authorized under AS 18.07.071
- (c) The department shall notify the applicant in writing when the application is complete under this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.