Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 40. Commercial Use of Fish and Game
- Section 60. Elephant Permit.
previous: Section 50
. Capture or Release of Elk.
next: Section 100
. Aquatic Farm and Hatchery Permits.
AS 16.40.060. Elephant Permit.
The commissioner may issue a permit, subject to reasonable conditions established by the commissioner, to possess,
import, or export an elephant. A permit may be issued only to a person who proves to the satisfaction of the
commissioner that the person
- (1) intends to exhibit the animal commercially;
- (2) possesses facilities to maintain the animal under positive control and humane conditions; and
- (3) maintains personal injury and property damage insurance in an amount established by the commissioner.
Article 02. AQUATIC FARMING
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.