Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 40. Commercial Use of Fish and Game
- Section 50. Capture or Release of Elk.
previous: Section 30
. Information Required.
next: Section 60
. Elephant Permit.
AS 16.40.050. Capture or Release of Elk.
- (a) [Repealed, Sec. 5 ch 41 SLA 2000].
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 5 ch 41 SLA 2000].
- (c) A live elk may not be captured from the wild or released into the wild without an appropriate license or permit from
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 5 ch 41 SLA 2000].
- (e) [Repealed, Sec. 5 ch 41 SLA 2000].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.