Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 5. Fish and Game Code
- Section 675. Landing Permits.
previous: Section 671
. Transportation and Sale of Certain Fish By An Agent of the Fisherman Who Caught the Fish.
next: Section 680
. Unlawful Practices.
AS 16.05.675. Landing Permits.
- (a) A person who does not hold a limited entry permit or interim-use permit issued under AS 16.43 or a fish transporter permit issued under AS 16.05.671
may not deliver or land fish in the state unless the person
- (1) holds a valid federal permit to operate commercial fishing gear in the fishery conservation zone; and
- (2) has been issued a landing permit by the Alaska Commercial Fisheries Entry Commission.
- (b) The commissioner may by regulation establish eligibility requirements for the issuance of a landing permit.
- (c) The commissioner may authorize the Alaska Commercial Fisheries Entry Commission to issue landing permits for a fishery
if the commissioner has made a written finding that the issuance of landing permits for that fishery is consistent with
state resource conservation and management goals.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.