Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 5. Fish and Game Code
- Section 665. Falsification of Application For License.
previous: Section 662
. Fishing Derbies.
next: Section 670
. Fishing Gear License in General. [Repealed, Sec. 19 Ch 105 SLA 1977].
AS 16.05.665. Falsification of Application For License.
- (a) A person who knowingly makes a false statement as to a material fact on an application for a license under AS 16.05.440
- 16.05.660 is guilty of a misdemeanor and upon
conviction is punishable by a fine of not more than $1,000, or by imprisonment for not more than six months, or by
- (b) A license issued under AS 16.05.440
- 16.05.660 to a person convicted under (a) of this
section is void.
- (c) A person whose license is void under (a) and (b) of this section may not obtain another license of the same type for a
period of not less than two nor more than three years from the date of conviction by the court.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.