Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 5. Fish and Game Code
- Section 662. Fishing Derbies.
previous: Section 660
. License Exemption.
next: Section 665
. Falsification of Application For License.
AS 16.05.662. Fishing Derbies.
- (a) The commissioner may issue without cost a permit to a fishing derby association that has complied with the provisions
of AS 05.15.100
- 05.15.180 to sell or offer for sale sport caught
fish obtained as a direct result of a fishing derby.
- (b) In this section "fishing derby association" means a civic, service, or charitable organization in the state, not for
pecuniary profit, whose primary purpose is to promote interest in fishing for recreational purposes and which has been
in existence for five years before applying for a permit under (a) of this section, but does not include an
organization formed or operated for gaming or gambling purposes.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.