Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 15. Elections
- Chapter 13. State Election Campaigns
- Section 90. Identification of Communication.
previous: Section 86
. Authorized Makers of Expenditures.
next: Section 95
. False Statements in Telephone Polling and Calls to Convince.
AS 15.13.090. Identification of Communication.
- (a) All communications shall be clearly identified by the words "paid for by" followed by the name and address of the
candidate, group, nongroup entity, or individual paying for the communication. In addition, candidates and groups may
identify the name of their campaign chairperson.
- (b) The provisions of (a) of this section do not apply when the communication
- (1) is paid for by an individual acting independently of any group or nongroup entity and independently of any other
- (2) is made to influence the outcome of a ballot proposition as that term is defined by AS 15.13.065
- (3) is made for
- (A) a billboard or sign; or
- (B) printed material other than an advertisement made in a newspaper or other periodical.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.