Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 43. Financial Aid Programs For Postsecondary Students
- Section 630. Administration.
previous: Section 620
. Teacher Education Revolving Loan Fund.
next: Section 640
. Conditions of and Limitations On Loans.
AS 14.43.630. Administration.
- (a) The teacher education loan program shall be administered by the commission in accordance with regulations adopted by
the commission. The commission shall
- (1) allocate the loan awards available for teacher education loans annually to local school boards giving a preference to
rural school districts; and
- (2) develop and distribute to the local school boards an application form for teacher education loans; the form must
include a requirement that the applicant supply a high school academic transcript and a statement of intent to enter a
teaching career at the elementary or secondary school level in the state.
- (b) The local school boards shall select the recipients of the teacher education loans according to the criteria in AS 14.43.650
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.