Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 43. Financial Aid Programs For Postsecondary Students
- Section 173. Loan Award Maximums; Use of Loan Award.
previous: Section 172
next: Section 174
AS 14.43.173. Loan Award Maximums; Use of Loan Award.
- (a) In a school year, the commission may make a loan to an eligible borrower under AS 14.43.170
- 14.43.175 attending an eligible postsecondary
institution not to exceed
- (1) $8,500 to an eligible undergraduate student attending a college or university;
- (2) $9,500 to an eligible graduate student attending a college or university;
- (3) $6,500 to an eligible student attending a career education program.
- (b) The commission may not award loans made under AS 14.43.170
- 14.43.175 to a borrower for more than
- (1) a total of $42,500 for undergraduate study;
- (2) a total of $47,500 for graduate study; or
- (3) a combined total of $60,000 for undergraduate and graduate study.
- (c) To maintain a loan award under AS 14.43.170
- 14.43.175, the borrower must continue to be in good
standing as determined by the institution and approved by the commission.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.