Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 43. Financial Aid Programs For Postsecondary Students
- Section 163. Restrictions On Award.
previous: Section 162
next: Section 164
. Use of Loan.
AS 14.43.163. Restrictions On Award.
Under AS 14.43.161
- 14.43.168, the commission may make loans subject to
the following restrictions:
- (1) a loan amount awarded may not exceed the maximum amount for the school year as established by the federal guaranteed
student loan program;
- (2) a borrower may not be awarded a loan amount that would, when aggregated with other loans awarded to the student under
the federal guaranteed student loan program, exceed the maximum total amount allowable for each borrower that is
established by the federal guaranteed student loan program;
- (3) the loan award may not exceed the total cost of attendance at the postsecondary institution less other forms of
financial aid awarded to the borrower to pay for those costs.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.