Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 40. The University of Alaska, the Community Colleges, and the Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation
- Section 580. Use of Joint Facilities.
previous: Section 570
. Authority of Board.
next: Section 590
AS 14.40.580. Use of Joint Facilities.
- (a) If facilities used by the community college are owned by the school district or political subdivision, the board,
subject to availability of appropriated funds, may reimburse the school district for all expenses directly related to
facilities for academic degree programs and activities. The school district or political subdivision shall bear all
expenses directly related to nondegree programs and activities.
- (b) If separate facilities are financed, constructed, or maintained from federal, state, or private funds for either
academic degree or nonacademic degree programs and activities of the community college, then the board has title to and
control of the separate facilities used for these purposes. If separate facilities are financed, constructed, or
maintained from school district or political subdivision funds for either degree or nondegree programs and activities,
the school district or political subdivision has title to and control of the separate facilities used for these
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.