Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 40. The University of Alaska, the Community Colleges, and the Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation
- Section 367. Confidential Records.
previous: Section 366
. Management Requirements For University Land.
next: Section 368
. Encumbrances and Trespasses. [Repealed, Sec. 8 Ch 8 FSSLA 2005].
AS 14.40.367. Confidential Records.
Notwithstanding AS 40.25.100
- 40.25.220, on a determination that it is in the
best interest of the University of Alaska or on the request of the person who has provided the information, the
president of the university may keep the following confidential:
- (1) the name of a person applying for the sale, lease, or other disposal of university land or an interest in university
- (2) before the issuance of a notice of intent to award a contract relating to a sale, lease or disposal of university land
or an interest in university land, the names of the participants and the terms of their offers;
- (3) all geological, well, geophysical, engineering, architectural, sales, market, cost, appraisal, timber cruise, gross
receipts, net receipts, or other financial information relating to university land or an interest in university land
and considered for, offered for, or currently subject to disposal or a contract;
- (4) cost data and financial information submitted by an applicant in support of applications for bonds, leases, or other
information in offerings and ongoing operations relating to management of university land;
- (5) applications for rights-of-way or easements across university land; and
- (6) requests for information about or applications by public agencies for university land that is being considered for use
for a public purpose.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.