Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 40. The University of Alaska, the Community Colleges, and the Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation
- Section 296. Working Capital Reserve Fund.
previous: Section 295
. Working Capital Reserve Fund. [Repealed, Sec. 10 Ch 46 SLA 1977].
next: Section 300
. Creation and Appointment of Comptroller.
AS 14.40.296. Working Capital Reserve Fund.
- (a) There is established in the treasury of the University of Alaska the University of Alaska working capital reserve
fund. The fund consists of money appropriated by the legislature for the purpose of providing nonlapsing current
working capital for the University of Alaska and is not available for appropriation by the Board of Regents.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 19 ch 6 SLA 1998].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.