Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 40. The University of Alaska, the Community Colleges, and the Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation
- Section 115. Establishment of Mineral Industry Research Program.
previous: Section 110
. Establishment of Business, Economics, and Public Administration Research Program.
next: Section 117
. Establishment of Alaska Native Language Center.
AS 14.40.115. Establishment of Mineral Industry Research Program.
The University of Alaska shall establish a Mineral Industry Research Program and coordinate with state and federal
mineral agencies to implement the program by
- (1) using the laboratory facilities and staff of the College of Earth Sciences and Mineral Industry to initiate applied
and appropriate basic research in the areas of mineral beneficiation, mine and mill design, new mineral product
development, and improvement of exploration methods, such as geochemical and geophysical prospecting;
- (2) making the facilities of the program available for research on mineral deposits in the state;
- (3) making studies on specific problems relative to Alaska's mineral industry upon request.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.