Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 46. Alaska Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
- Section 140. Custodian's Expenses, Compensation, and Bond.
previous: Section 130
. Use of Custodial Property.
next: Section 150
. Exemption of Third Person From Liability.
AS 13.46.140. Custodian's Expenses, Compensation, and Bond.
- (a) A custodian is entitled to reimbursement from custodial property for reasonable expenses incurred in the performance
of the custodian's duties.
- (b) Except for one who is a transferor under AS 13.46.030
, a custodian has a noncumulative election during each calendar year to charge reasonable compensation for services
performed during that year.
- (c) Except as provided in AS 13.46.170
(f), a custodian is not required to give a bond.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.