Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 16. Probate of Wills and Administration
- Section 381. Disposition of Unclaimed Estate By Personal Representative.
previous: Section 380
. Duty of Personal Representative; Possession of Estate.
next: Section 385
. Power to Avoid Transfers.
AS 13.16.381. Disposition of Unclaimed Estate By Personal Representative.
When there is no taker of an intestate estate, or if an heir, devisee, or claimant cannot be found and the missing
person has no conservator, the personal representative shall handle the
- (1) unclaimed personal property of the estate in accordance with AS 34.45.280 - 34.45.780; and
- (2) unclaimed real property of the estate in accordance with AS 38.95.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.