Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 12. Intestacy, Wills, and Donative Transfers
- Section 912. International Will; Validity.
previous: Section 907
. Honorary Trusts; Trusts For Pets.
next: Section 913
. International Will; Requirements.
AS 13.12.912. International Will; Validity.
- (a) Except as provided by AS 13.06.068
, a will is valid as regards form, irrespective of the place where the will is made, of the location of the assets, and
of the nationality, domicile, or residence of the testator, if the will is made in the form of an international will
complying with the requirements of AS 13.12.912
- (b) The invalidity of the will as an international will does not affect its formal validity as a will of another kind.
- (c) AS 13.12.912
- 13.12.921 do not apply to the form of testamentary
dispositions made by two or more persons in one instrument.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.