Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 12. Code of Criminal Procedure
- Chapter 63. Registration of Sex Offenders
- Section 30. Notification of Other Jurisdictions.
previous: Section 20
. Duration of Sex Offender or Child Kidnapper Duty to Register.
next: Section 100
AS 12.63.030. Notification of Other Jurisdictions.
- (a) If a sex offender or child kidnapper notifies the department that the sex offender or child kidnapper is moving from
the state, the department shall notify the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the state where the sex offender or
child kidnapper is moving of the sex offender's or child kidnapper's intended address.
- (b) If a sex offender or child kidnapper fails to register or to verify the sex offender's or child kidnapper's address
and registration under this chapter, or the department does not know the location of a sex offender or child kidnapper
required to register under this chapter, the department shall immediately notify the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.