Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 61. Offenses Against Public Order
- Section 190. Misconduct Involving Weapons in the First Degree.
previous: Section 165
. Recruiting a Gang Member in the Second Degree.
next: Section 195
. Misconduct Involving Weapons in the Second Degree.
AS 11.61.190. Misconduct Involving Weapons in the First Degree.
- (a) A person commits the crime of misconduct involving weapons in the first degree if the person
- (1) uses or attempts to use a firearm during the commission of an offense under AS 11.71.010
- 11.71.040; or
- (2) discharges a firearm from a propelled vehicle while the vehicle is being operated and under circumstances manifesting
substantial and unjustifiable risk of physical injury to a person or damage to property.
- (b) Misconduct involving weapons in the first degree is a class A felony.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.