Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 61. Offenses Against Public Order
- Section 128. Electronic Distribution of Indecent Material to Minors.
previous: Section 127
. Possession of Child Pornography.
next: Section 129
. Forfeiture of Property Used in Indecent Viewing or Photography or Child Pornography.
AS 11.61.128. Electronic Distribution of Indecent Material to Minors.
- (a) A person commits the crime of electronic distribution of indecent material to minors if
- (1) the person, being 18 years of age or older, knowingly distributes to another person by computer
any material that depicts the following actual or simulated conduct:
- (A) sexual penetration;
- (B) the lewd touching of a person's genitals, anus, or female breast;
- (C) masturbation;
- (D) bestiality;
- (E) the lewd exhibition of a person's genitals, anus, or female breast; or
- (F) sexual masochism or sadism; and
- (2) either
- (A) the other person is a child under 16 years of age; or
- (B) the person believes that the other person is a child under 16 years of age.
- (b) In this section, it is not a defense that the victim was not actually under 16 years of age.
- (c) Except as provided in (d) of this section, electronic distribution of indecent material to minors
is a class C felony.
- (d) Electronic distribution of indecent material to minors is a class B felony if the defendant was,
at the time of the offense, required to register as a sex offender or child kidnapper under AS 12.63 or a similar law of another
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.