Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 61. Offenses Against Public Order
- Section 120. Harassment in the Second Degree.
previous: Section 118
. Harassment in the First Degree.
next: Section 123
. Indecent Viewing or Photography.
AS 11.61.120. Harassment in the Second Degree.
- (a) A person commits the crime of harassment in the second degree if, with intent to harass or annoy another person, that person
- (1) insults, taunts, or challenges another person in a manner likely to provoke an immediate violent response;
- (2) telephones another and fails to terminate the connection with intent to impair the ability of that person to place or
receive telephone calls;
- (3) makes repeated telephone calls at extremely inconvenient hours;
- (4) makes an anonymous or obscene telephone call, an obscene electronic communication, or a telephone call or electronic
communication that threatens physical injury or sexual contact; or
- (5) subjects another person to offensive physical contact.
- (6) publishes or distributes electronic or printed photographs, pictures, or films that show the genitals,
anus, or female breast of the other person or show that person engaged in a sexual act.
- (b) Harassment in the second degree is a class B misdemeanor.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.