Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 56. Offenses Against Public Administration
- Section 130. Definition.
previous: Section 124
. Failure to Report Bribery or Receiving a Bribe.
next: Section 200
AS 11.56.130. Definition.
In AS 11.56.100
- 11.56.130, "benefit" has the meaning ascribed to it
in AS 11.81.900
but does not include
- (1) political campaign contributions reported in accordance with AS 15.13 unless the contribution is made or received in exchange for an agreement
to alter an elected official's or candidate's vote or position on a matter the elected official has, or the candidate on election
would have, the authority to take official action on; in this paragraph, "official action" means advice, participation, or assistance,
including, for example, a recommendation, decision, approval, disapproval, vote, or other similar action, including inaction;
- (2) concurrence in official action in the cause of legitimate compromise between public servants; or
- (3) support, including a vote, solicited by a public servant or offered by any person in an election.
Article 02. PERJURY AND RELATED OFFENSES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.