Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 675. Conducting Affairs Without Registration.
previous: Section 670
. Effect of Cancellation of Registration.
next: Section 690
. Liability For Fees and Penalties.
AS 10.50.675. Conducting Affairs Without Registration.
- (a) A foreign limited liability company conducting affairs in this state may not maintain an action or other proceeding in
a court of this state until it has registered in this state.
- (b) The failure of a foreign limited liability company to register in this state does not
- (1) impair the validity of a contract or act of the company;
- (2) affect the right of another party to a contract of the company to maintain an action or proceeding on the contract; or
- (3) prevent the company from defending an action or other proceeding in a court of this state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.