Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 565. Conversion at Merger or Consolidation.
previous: Section 560
. Rights of Creditors and Liens.
next: Section 570
. Conversion to Limited Liability Company.
AS 10.50.565. Conversion at Merger or Consolidation.
- (a) Upon a merger or consolidation, the limited liability company interests that are to be converted or exchanged into
interests, cash, obligations, or other property under the terms of a merger or consolidation agreement are converted as
provided by the merger or consolidation agreement.
- (b) Upon a merger or consolidation, the former holders of interests converted under (a) of this section have the rights
provided in the merger or consolidation agreement or otherwise provided by law.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.