Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 255. Admissions and Representations By Members and Managers.
previous: Section 250
. Agency Power of Members and Managers.
next: Section 260
. Limited Liability Company Charged With Knowledge of or Notice to Member or Manager.
AS 10.50.255. Admissions and Representations By Members and Managers.
- (a) Except as provided in (b) of this section, an admission or representation made by a member of a limited liability
company about the affairs of the company is evidence against the company if the admission or representation is within
the scope of the member's authority under this chapter.
- (b) If a limited liability company is managed by a manager, an admission or representation made by a
- (1) manager about the affairs of the company is evidence against the company if the admission or representation is within
the scope of the manager's authority under this chapter; and
- (2) member, acting solely in the capacity of a member, is not evidence against the company.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.