Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 110. Management Generally.
previous: Section 105
. Restatement of Articles.
next: Section 115
. Appointment, Removal, and Replacement of Managers.
AS 10.50.110. Management Generally.
- (a) Except as otherwise provided in the company's articles of organization, the members of a limited liability company
manage the affairs and make the decisions of the company. Management by the members is subject to a provision in an
operating agreement or this chapter limiting or increasing the management rights and duties of the members, including
limits or increases placed on a class of members or an individual member.
- (b) If a limited liability company is managed by a manager, the manager has the exclusive power to manage the affairs of
the company to the extent authorized by the operating agreement.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.