Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 25. Electric and Telephone Cooperative Act
- Section 360. Contents of Articles of Dissolution.
previous: Section 350
. Termination of Cooperative Affairs.
next: Section 370
. Filing of Articles.
AS 10.25.360. Contents of Articles of Dissolution.
- (a) The articles of dissolution must recite that they are executed under this chapter and must state
- (1) the name of the cooperative;
- (2) the address of its principal office;
- (3) the date on which the certificate of election to dissolve was filed by the commissioner;
- (4) that there are no actions or suits against the cooperative;
- (5) that all debts, obligations and liabilities of the cooperative have been paid and discharged or that adequate
provision has been made for them;
- (6) that the provisions of AS 10.25.320
- 10.25.360 have been complied with.
- (b) The presiding officer executing the articles of dissolution shall make and annex to the articles an affidavit stating
that the statements contained in the articles are true.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.