Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 25. Electric and Telephone Cooperative Act
- Section 220. Contents of Articles of Amendment.
previous: Section 210
. Amendment of Articles of Incorporation.
next: Section 230
. Change of Location of Principal Office.
AS 10.25.220. Contents of Articles of Amendment.
- (a) The articles of amendment must recite that they are executed under this chapter and must state
- (1) the name of the cooperative;
- (2) the address of its principal office;
- (3) the amendment to its articles of incorporation.
- (b) The presiding officer executing the articles of amendment shall make and annex to them an affidavit stating that the
provisions of AS 10.25.210 and this section regarding
the amendment were complied with.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.