Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 25. Electric and Telephone Cooperative Act
- Section 210. Amendment of Articles of Incorporation.
previous: Section 200
next: Section 220
. Contents of Articles of Amendment.
AS 10.25.210. Amendment of Articles of Incorporation.
A cooperative may amend its articles of incorporation as follows, except that it may change the location of its
principal office in the manner set out in AS 10.25.230
- (1) the proposed amendment shall be presented to the members or district delegates at a meeting or by written notice; if
the proposed amendment is presented at a meeting, the notice of the meeting must set out or have attached to it the
- (2) if the proposed amendment, with any changes, is approved by the affirmative vote of not less than two-thirds of those
members or district delegates voting on it, the presiding officer of the board of directors shall execute and
acknowledge articles of amendment on behalf of the cooperative and the officer designated by the board shall affix and
attest to the seal of the cooperative; if the cooperative accepts ballots both at a meeting and by mail, a member may
vote by mail or at the meeting.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.