Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 186. Filing of Articles of Amendment.
previous: Section 181
. Articles of Amendment.
next: Section 191
. Effect of Certificate of Amendment.
AS 10.20.186. Filing of Articles of Amendment.
- (a) Duplicate originals of the articles of amendment shall be delivered to the commissioner. Upon finding that the
articles of amendment conform to law, the commissioner shall, when all fees prescribed in this chapter have been paid,
- (1) endorse on each duplicate original the word "filed," and the date of the filing;
- (2) file one duplicate original in the commissioner's office;
- (3) issue a certificate of amendment and affix the other duplicate original to it.
- (b) The certificate of amendment, together with the duplicate original of the articles of amendment affixed by the
commissioner, shall be returned to the corporation or its representative.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.