Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 181. Articles of Amendment.
previous: Section 176
. Procedure to Amend Articles of Incorporation.
next: Section 186
. Filing of Articles of Amendment.
AS 10.20.181. Articles of Amendment.
The articles of amendment shall be executed in duplicate by the corporation by its president or a vice president, and
its secretary or an assistant secretary, and must set out
- (1) the name of the corporation;
- (2) the amendment adopted;
- (3) if there are members entitled to vote on the amendment,
- (A) a statement setting out the date of the meeting of members at which the amendment was adopted, that a quorum was
present at the meeting, and that the amendment received at least two-thirds of the votes which members present at the
meeting or represented by proxy were entitled to cast, or
- (B) a statement that the amendment was adopted by a consent in writing signed by all members entitled to vote with respect
to the amendment;
- (4) if there are no members, or no members entitled to vote, a statement of that fact, the date of the meeting of the
board of directors at which the amendment was adopted, and a statement of the fact that the amendment received the vote
of a majority of the directors in office.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.