Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 610. Revocation of Election; Contents, Signing, and Filing of Certificate.
previous: Section 608
. Certificate of Election: Contents, Signing, and Filing.
next: Section 613
. Effective Date of Revocation and Effect of Revocation.
AS 10.06.610. Revocation of Election; Contents, Signing, and Filing of Certificate.
- (a) A voluntary election to wind up and dissolve under AS 10.06.605
may be revoked before distribution of assets by an election to revoke made in the same manner as an election under AS
. A certificate evidencing the election to revoke shall be signed and filed in the manner prescribed in AS 10.06.608
- (b) The certificate must set out
- (1) that the corporation has revoked its election to wind up and dissolve;
- (2) that no assets have been distributed as a result of the election;
- (3) the number of shares voting for the revocation and the total number of outstanding shares the holders of which were
entitled to vote on the revocation, if the election to revoke was made by the vote of shareholders;
- (4) a copy of the written consent signed by all shareholders of the corporation if the election to revoke was made by the
written consent of the shares;
- (5) the resolution of the board if the election to revoke was made by the board.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.