Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 350. Information Required to Be Stated On Certificate.
previous: Section 349
. Shares Without Certificates.
next: Section 353
. Full Payment Required For Share.
AS 10.06.350. Information Required to Be Stated On Certificate.
- (a) Each certificate representing shares issued by a corporation authorized to issue shares of more than one class shall
set out on the face or back of the certificate, or state that the corporation will furnish to a shareholder upon
request and without charge, a full or summary statement of the designations, preferences, limitations, and relative
rights of the shares of each class authorized to be issued and, if the corporation is authorized to issue preferred or
special class in series, the variations in the relative rights and preferences between the shares of each series so far
as they have been fixed and determined and the authority of the board to fix and determine the relative rights and
preferences of subsequent series.
- (b) Each certificate representing shares shall state upon its face
- (1) that the corporation is organized under the laws of the state;
- (2) the name of the person to whom issued;
- (3) the number and class of shares, and the designation of the series, if any, that the certificate represents.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.