Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 349. Shares Without Certificates.
previous: Section 348
. Certificates Representing Shares.
next: Section 350
. Information Required to Be Stated On Certificate.
AS 10.06.349. Shares Without Certificates.
- (a) Unless the articles or bylaws provide otherwise, the board of directors may authorize the issuance without
certificates of some or all of the corporation's classes or series of shares. The authorization does not affect shares
that are already represented by certificates until the certificates are surrendered to the corporation.
- (b) Within a reasonable time after the issuance or transfer of shares without certificates, the corporation shall send the
shareholder a written statement giving the information required by AS 10.06.350
to be on certificates, and, if applicable, the information required by AS 10.06.424(c) to be disclosed to the shareholder when
there is no certificate.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.