Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 135. Procedure For Registration of Corporate Name.
previous: Section 130
. Exclusive Use of Name; Remedies.
next: Section 140
. Fee For and Duration of Registered Name.
AS 10.06.135. Procedure For Registration of Corporate Name.
Registration of a corporate name is made by filing with the commissioner
- (1) an application for registration executed by an officer of the corporation setting out the name of the corporation, the
state or territory under the laws of which it is incorporated, the date of incorporation, a statement that it is doing
business, and a brief statement of its business; and
- (2) a certificate from an official of the state or territory where the corporation is organized who has custody of the
records pertaining to corporations stating that the corporation is in good standing under the laws of that state or
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.