Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 87. Real Estate Appraisers
- Section 20. Powers and Duties of Board.
previous: Section 10
. Board Created.
next: Section 100
. Certificate Required.
AS 08.87.020. Powers and Duties of Board.
In addition to the powers and duties conferred on the board by AS 08.01, the board shall
- (1) establish the examination specifications for certification as a general real estate appraiser, as a residential real
estate appraiser, and as an institutional real estate appraiser;
- (2) adopt rules of professional conduct to establish and maintain a high standard of integrity in the real estate
appraisal profession; and
- (3) adopt regulations necessary to carry out the purposes of this chapter, including regulations necessary to comply with
the requirements of 12 U.S.C. 3331 - 3351 (Title XI, Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery, and Enforcement Act of
1989); the regulations adopted by the board under AS 08.87.110
, 08.87.120, and 08.87.310 may not be more stringent than the
corresponding minimum requirements for receiving approval of the state's program of certification of real estate
appraisers under 12 U.S.C. 3331 - 3351 or other federal law.
Article 02. CERTIFICATION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.