Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 80. Pharmacists and Pharmacies
- Section 390. Pharmacists Required in Hospitals and Clinics.
previous: Section 380
. Issuance of Shopkeepers Permits. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1980. For Current Law, See AS 08.80.045
next: Section 400
. Other Licensees Not Affected.
AS 08.80.390. Pharmacists Required in Hospitals and Clinics.
- (a) A hospital, clinic, nursing home, infirmary, or related facility that dispenses drugs for outpatient treatment shall
have a licensed pharmacist in charge of the dispensary, except that prescriptions may be compounded and dispensed by or
under the supervision of the prescribing physician.
- (b) The board shall issue a license to a hospital drug room, nursing home drug room, or related facility that dispenses
drugs from bulk supply for inpatient treatment, providing the facility employs a licensed pharmacist on a continual or
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.