Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 80. Pharmacists and Pharmacies
- Section 45. Nonprescription Drugs.
previous: Section 40
. Duties of the Board. [Repealed, Sec. 28 Ch 45 SLA 1996].
next: Section 50
. Applicability of Administrative Procedure Act.
AS 08.80.045. Nonprescription Drugs.
- (a) Except as provided in (b) of this section the board may not regulate the sale of patent or nonprescription drugs that
are prepackaged for use by the consumer, are in their original, unbroken packaging, and are labeled in accordance with
requirements of the federal government.
- (b) The board may regulate the sale and distribution of patent or nonprescription drugs under AS 44.62.250
when the regulation is required by an emergency to protect the public health and safety.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.