Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 80. Pharmacists and Pharmacies
- Section 295. Substitution of Equivalent Drug Products.
previous: Section 294
. Information About Equivalent Generic Drugs.
next: Section 297
. Prescription Prices Available to Consumer.
AS 08.80.295. Substitution of Equivalent Drug Products.
- (a) Unless the prescription indicates that it is to be dispensed only as written, the pharmacist may, with the consent of
the patient, substitute an equivalent drug product.
- (b) A pharmacist who substitutes an equivalent drug product in compliance with this section and applicable regulations
incurs no greater liability in filling the prescription than would be incurred in filling the prescription by
dispensing the prescribed name brand product.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.