Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 80. Pharmacists and Pharmacies
- Section 294. Information About Equivalent Generic Drugs.
previous: Section 270
. - 08.80.290. Report of Employees and Goods Sold; Affixing Labels. [Repealed, Sec. 28 Ch 45 SLA 1996].
next: Section 295
. Substitution of Equivalent Drug Products.
AS 08.80.294. Information About Equivalent Generic Drugs.
- (a) In addition to other information that may be required under state or federal laws or regulations, a pharmacist, when
dispensing a brand-name prescription drug order, shall include the generic drug name that is an equivalent drug product
for the drug dispensed.
- (b) The generic drug name required under (a) of this section shall be placed directly on the container's label near the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.