Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 70. Nursing Home Administrators
- Section 110. Licensing.
previous: Section 90
next: Section 120
AS 08.70.110. Licensing.
- (a) The department shall license
- (1) applicants who pass the written examination administered by the department and meet the standards established by the
department under AS 08.70.050
- (2) persons licensed under emergency regulations 7 AAC 12.045
promulgated in Register 51, July 8, 1974, who have practiced as administrators since licensing.
- (b) The department may issue a license without examination to a person holding a current license as a nursing home
administrator from another jurisdiction, if the department finds that the standards for licensing in the other
jurisdiction are substantially equivalent to those in this state, and the person is otherwise qualified.
- (c) Notwithstanding other provisions of this chapter, the department may refuse to issue a license to a person
- (1) who attempts to secure the license through deceit, fraud, or intentional misrepresentation; or
- (2) for a reason for which it may impose disciplinary sanctions under AS 08.70.155
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.