Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 70. Nursing Home Administrators
- Section 155. Grounds For Imposition of Disciplinary Sanctions.
previous: Section 150
next: Section 160
. Disciplinary Sanctions. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.075
AS 08.70.155. Grounds For Imposition of Disciplinary Sanctions.
The department may impose the disciplinary sanctions authorized for boards under AS 08.01.075
or otherwise authorized for the department under AS 08.01 when
it finds that a licensee
- (1) secured a license through deceit, fraud, or intentional misrepresentation;
- (2) engaged in deceit, fraud, or intentional misrepresentation in the course of providing professional services or
engaging in professional activities;
- (3) advertised professional services in a false or misleading manner;
- (4) intentionally or negligently engaged in or permitted the performance of patient care by persons under the licensee's
supervision that does not conform to minimum professional standards regardless of whether actual injury to the patient
- (5) failed to comply with this chapter, with a regulation adopted under this chapter, or with an order of the department;
- (6) continued to practice after becoming unfit due to
- (A) professional incompetence;
- (B) addiction or severe dependency on alcohol or other drugs that impairs the licensee's ability to practice safely;
- (C) physical or mental disability;
- (7) sold or furnished a license to another;
- (8) practiced as a nursing home administrator or used a designation tending to imply that the licensee is a nursing home
administrator without a license issued under this chapter unless exempted from licensure requirements under AS 08.70.080
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.