Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 68. Nursing
- Section 210. Temporary Permits.
previous: Section 200
. License By Endorsement.
next: Section 220
AS 08.68.210. Temporary Permits.
- (a) The board may issue a temporary permit, nonrenewable and valid for a period not exceeding six months, to an applicant
for a license by endorsement if the applicant
- (1) submits proof satisfactory to the board that the applicant is currently licensed in another state or Canadian province
or Canadian territory that administers an examination approved by the board under AS 08.68.200
- (2) meets the requirements of AS 08.68.170
- (3) pays the required fee.
- (b) The board may issue a nonrenewable permit to an applicant for license by examination if the applicant (1) meets the
qualifications of AS 08.68.170
; or (2) is a graduate of a foreign school of nursing and has successfully completed the examination administered by
the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools. The permit is valid for a period not extending beyond the time
when the results are published of the first examination the applicant is eligible to take after the permit is issued;
however, if the applicant does not take the examination for which the applicant is scheduled, the permit lapses on the
day of the examination.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.