Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 62. Marine Pilots
- Section 120. Renewal of Licenses.
previous: Section 110
. Previous Licensure. [Repealed, Sec. 27 Ch 6 SLA 1984].
next: Section 130
. Lapsed License.
AS 08.62.120. Renewal of Licenses.
- (a) In order to renew a marine pilot license, a person who is licensed under AS 08.62.100
- (1) submit an application for renewal of the license on a form provided by the department;
- (2) submit proof of continued qualification under AS 08.62.100
to receive a marine pilot license;
- (3) provide evidence of satisfactory completion of a physical examination by a licensed physician within 60 days before
the date of renewal of the license;
- (4) submit proof satisfactory to the board that the person has
- (A) engaged in piloting vessels subject to this chapter in the marine pilotage region for which the license is to be
renewed during at least 120 days in the licensing period immediately preceding the licensing period for which renewal
is sought; or
- (B) completed the minimum number of familiarization trips required by the board for renewal of a marine pilot license for
a marine pilotage region for which the license is to be renewed.
- (b) The board shall establish criteria for the renewal of a deputy marine pilot license.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.