Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 55. Hearing Aid Dealers
- Section 20. Renewal of License.
previous: Section 10
. Qualifications For License.
next: Section 30
. Bond Required.
AS 08.55.020. Renewal of License.
- (a) [Repealed, Sec. 49 ch 94 SLA 1987].
- (b) On or before the expiration of a license under this chapter, a licensee may apply for renewal of the license, and the
department shall renew the license if the licensee pays the renewal fee, has a current business license to act as a
hearing aid dealer under AS 43.70.020
, and provides evidence satisfactory to the department that the individual has not engaged in conduct that is a ground
for imposing disciplinary sanctions under AS 08.55.130
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 49 ch 94 SLA 1987].
- (d) The department may reinstate a lapsed license under (b) of this section if the license has not lapsed for more than
two years and if the person pays a delinquency fee in addition to the renewal fee.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.