Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 40. Electrical and Mechanical Administrators
- Section 360. Cease and Desist Order.
previous: Section 350
. Procedure and Form of Citation.
next: Section 370
. Injunctive Relief.
AS 08.40.360. Cease and Desist Order.
- (a) If the commissioner of commerce, community, and economic development determines that a person is acting as a
mechanical administrator in violation of AS 08.40.210
- 08.40.490, the commissioner may issue a cease and
desist order prohibiting further action by the person as a mechanical administrator. The cease and desist order remains
in effect until the person has submitted evidence acceptable to the commissioner showing that the violation has been
- (b) A person affected by an order issued under (a) of this section may seek equitable relief preventing the commissioner
of commerce, community, and economic development from enforcing the order.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.