Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 40. Electrical and Mechanical Administrators
- Section 290. Renewal and Reinstatement.
previous: Section 280
. Administrator Limited to One Licensed Contractor.
next: Section 300
. Issuance and Possession of License.
AS 08.40.290. Renewal and Reinstatement.
- (a) A license issued under AS 08.40.210
- 08.40.490 is nontransferable and, unless revoked or
suspended, may be renewed on a date set by the department upon proof of continued competency.
- (b) A lapsed license may be reinstated upon proof of continued competency and by payment of all unpaid renewal fees and
any penalty fee established under AS 08.01.100
(b) unless the license has been lapsed for more than two years. If a person's license has been lapsed for more than two
years, the person is required to take an examination under AS 08.40.270
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.