Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 32. Dental Hygienists
- Section 20. Examination Required.
previous: Section 15
. Malpractice Insurance. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 177 SLA 1978].
next: Section 30
. Licensure By Credentials.
AS 08.32.020. Examination Required.
- (a) An applicant for examination shall submit information that the person is
- (1) at least 18 years of age;
- (2) a graduate of an accredited high school;
- (3) a graduate or on the date of examination will be a graduate of a dental hygiene school that requires at least a
two-year course and is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Dental and Dental Auxiliary Education Programs
of the American Dental Association; and
- (4) an examinee who has successfully completed the written theory examination of the American Dental Association Joint
Commission on National Dental Examinations or an equivalent written examination given by the board, thereby
demonstrating satisfactory theoretical knowledge of dental and basic biomedical sciences.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 8 Ch 47 SLA 2005].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.